Ordering Bulk Mulch, Topsoil, Sand, or Gravel
How to order your bulk material online:
- Check to see if delivery is available to your area by entering your zip code in the header of our online store. Please note: because of scheduling factors, only closest cities will be available for online ordering. If you don't see your delivery area listed, please call the store to order your product. To see our delivery areas, please click here.
Delivery Areas Available for Online Ordering
We are only able to schedule local deliveries via online ordering for now. If you do not see your area listed below, please go here to see if we deliver to your area and then contact us via phone to place your order.
- Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Westlake $38 per truckload
- North Ridgeville, Rocky River, Sheffield, Sheffield Lake $40 per truckload
- Choose your product and add the correct quantity to your cart. (See the post on how to determine how much you need). Important information regarding dump truck minimums/capacities: Bulk Orders placed for local dump truck delivery must be a minimum of 2 cubic yards or 2 tons of the same material. Specialty gravels have a minimum of 1 ton. (Specialty gravels include gravels $69 per ton and over.) Maximum amount per truck is 6 yards or 6 tons for Sand, Gravel, or Soil. Maximum amount of Mulch is 15 yards. If your order requires additional truckloads, an invoice will be sent from the online store for additional delivery charges. Each additional delivery charge will be a discounted rate. For instance, an order that required 2 truckloads, the first truckload would be included in your cart during checkout, the 2nd truckload would be $10 less than the first truckload and an invoice will be sent to your email. Please click on the “Pay” button to complete the transaction.
- Choose your preferred delivery day and time window. Online orders will need 2 days notice for scheduling. If you’d like a quicker delivery, please add a note during checkout and we’ll contact you with first available spots.
- You will not be able to checkout as a "guest". Please also provide a cell phone number in case our delivery driver has a question.
- After your order is complete, you will receive an automated email. Please note that each delivery order will be reviewed by a live human and we’ll send an additional email confirmation once your delivery time is confirmed. You should receive a confirmation email within 2 hours during normal business hours, or the next morning. This email will also ask for delivery instructions. Please reply as soon as possible.
- Re: Dump Instructions: You will need to provide clear dump instructions. (See the post regarding delivery instructions and FAQs)