Crabgrass Control and Lawn Food Fertilizer 26-0-4 5M
Long lasting zero phosphate fertilizer feeds your lawn for 8 weeks and controls crabgrass and other grassy weeds.
- Feeds, greens and thickens your lawn
- Prevents and controls crabgrass and other grassy weeds (like foxtail, goosegrass, barnyardgrass and annual bluegrass)
- Zero phosphate formulation promotes clean waterways
- 6.75 lb bag covers 2,500 sq. ft.
- 13 lb bag covers 5,000 sq. ft.
- 39 lb bag covers 15,000 sq. ft.
Best time to apply
For northern cool-season turfgrass: 1-2 weeks prior to the onset of favorable conditions for annual weed grass seed germination. Usually in the early spring season.
Reapply 4-6 weeks later to prevent the germination of goosegrass.
See the label for complete instructions