10 Limestone Sold Per Ton
1/8 inch to Dust in size - Used as part Paver Base Installation
Dump Truck Delivery Available
- Bulk Orders placed for local dump truck delivery must be a minimum of 2 cubic yards or 2 tons of the same material.
- Specialty gravels have a minimum of 1 ton. (Specialty gravels include gravels $69 per ton and over.)
- Maximum amount per truck is 6 yards or 6 tons for Sand, Gravel, or Soil. Maximum amount of Mulch is 15 yards.
- If your order requires additional truckloads, an invoice will be sent from the online store for additional delivery charges. Each additional delivery charge will be a discounted rate. For instance, an order that required 2 truckloads, the first truckload would be included in your cart during checkout, the 2nd truckload would be $10 less than the first truckload and an invoice will be sent to your email. Please click on the “Pay” button to complete the transaction.
Delivery Areas Available for Online Ordering
We are only able to schedule local deliveries via online ordering for now. If you do not see your area listed below, please go here to see if we deliver to your area and then contact us via phone to place your order.
- Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Westlake $35 per truckload
- North Ridgeville, Rocky River, Sheffield, Sheffield Lake $38 per truckload
Please do not order bulk gravels for pick up. We will need to weigh your truck before and after loading the material.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING GRAVEL COLOR VARIATIONS & DUST
Gravels are natural stone that has been quarried from all over the world. As a natural product they are prone to variations in color, size, and shape. We have no control over the consistency of the product. No two loads of gravel will be identical, as the same gravel is frequently quarried from different veins of the same quarry or from different quarries, depending on availability. Because all of our gravels are natural products made available by excavation or mining, please expect that the gravel will be covered in some amount of dust or sand which will rinse off either by rain or by using a hose.